Tournaments / Outings
At Serenoa Golf Club, corporate, charity and group outings are our specialty! We make it easy for you…..Simply let us know the number of players, the event format, date, and your choice of Food & Beverage and leave the rest to us. Your only remaining task is just getting your players to the course. We take care of everything else! Request Tournament Information HERE
Ten Reasons to hold your next Golf Outing or Tournament at Serenoa Golf Club:
- Location – only a two minutes from I-75 and exit 205.
- Value – We offer the most competitively priced tournament packages in the Sarasota area. The larger the group, better the price.
- Layout – Players give rave reviews to our course designed by world renowned Golf Course Architect- Mark Alden who had carved 18 beautiful holes out of the natural Florida landscape with tree lined fairways and water on 14 of the 18 holes.
- Conditioning – Serenoa Golf Club grounds crew maintains the golf course in peak playing condition all year round. It has already earned the reputation of always being among the best conditioned in the Sarasota area. Your players will enjoy the beauty of our lakes and native grasses while playing an exceptionally groomed, fairways and greens to PGA Tour standards.
- Staff – The staff members at Serenoa Golf Club have one goal...... to ensure that your outing is a success and are dedicated to doing everything possible to meet your needs. We know when your players have a great time; they will want to return for their next outing or event.
- Clubhouse – We've recently redone the inside of our clubhouse! New bathrooms, bar area, decor, and flat screen TVs! We are able to accommodate 100 players inside, 140 players on our deck overlooking the course. We also offer a chef on an open grill cooking up that great southern bbq for all of our events. Our goal is to make everyone feel comfortable and enjoy their day.
- Range – Practice balls for a pre-round warm up are included at no extra charge in each outing package. Our practice facility includes grass tees, target greens, practice bunkers and a dedicated chipping area and a large putting green.
- Golf Shop – "Your one stop golf shop” at Serenoa Golf Club. We have an impressive selection of men and women apparel, balls, gloves and all the necessary accessories. Special pricing is available for group purchasing.
- Format – We will help you with the choice of the proper format for your event. Like you, we want to ensure all your players have fun
- Details – Whether it is help with player pairings, tournament scorecards, or a shotgun start, our professional staff stands ready to take the details of your outing off your hands. While players are on the course we will provide beverage cart service and the staff will aid moving groups through to maintain pace of play.
The Staff at Serenoa Golf Club takes pride in organizing and running first-class golf tournaments. Whether you have a dozen golfers or a full field of 144, you and your guests will be treated to the very best the game has to offer. The dedicated staff has years of experience running all types of tournaments. From organizing foursomes and starting hole assignments to the finest details of special event holes, tournament scoring, and food and beverage assistance, our staff provides service that is second to none.
The following amenities are included with your tournament:
- Courteous and Professional bag drop service
- Complimentary Range balls prior to your tournament
- Registration table
- Alphabetical listing of your players with hole assignments
- Cart plate name signs
- Announcement prior to your tournament
- Scoreboard and event summary
- On course Special events (all proximity markers and course markings)
The following amenities are available for an additional charge:
- Golf Clinic given by a PGA Professional
- Beat the Pro contest
- Putting contest
- Club Rentals
- Pro Shop Merchandise Gift Certificates
For Group Events and Tournament Packages, please contact Jeanette Nolan, our Tournament Sales Manager at 941-925-2755.